Friday, November 25, 2011

Link to Episode 6...1st Ever Interview with Bell Organics

Bite Me...With Jules the Girl Who Loves to Cook...Episode 6

First Episode for November's new theme of "Food that Warms the Soul"
Interview with Jill and David Bell of Bell Organics
Want to know more about why to buy organic? What makes it a superior product and better for me? Why should I support my local farmers? This interview will answer all of your questions and more! So please watch and enjoy! Lots of Love, Jules

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the blog Julie!!!!!
    The pictures are AMAZING!! I can't wait to try some of these! I would rather just eat what you make because it looks sooo good I don't want to wait!! But I'm excited you're sharing all these recipes and I'm soo gonna try them!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it's Kam. Cool blog and show. Although makes my meager canned meals look even more pathetic. Oh well, anyhow, thanks for last night. If you get bored or need more therapy let me know 5779560

    ReplyDelete